The Complete Android 8.0 Oreo Developer Course by Rob Percival and Nick Walter
Learn Android App Development with Android 8.0 Oreo by building real apps including Twitter, Instagram, and Super Mario Run.
This course was recorded using Android Studio 3.0.1 (which is a great introduction to the development environment!) For a smooth experience I’d recommend you use the same, but students can still use the latest Android Studio version available if they prefer!
Wish you’d thought of Whatsapp/Instagram/Google Maps?
But until I work out how to build a time machine.
Here’s the next best thing.
The Complete Android O Developer Course
Kicking things up a notch from my smash-hit The Complete Android N Developer Course (59,000 students + 8,500 five star ratings) — my latest course is your fast-track, skip-the-queue ticket to building high-caliber Android apps.
Because let’s face it… you’re busy. You want results. And you don’t have time to hang around.
The Play Store gives you access to a massive commercial audience with one active billion users downloading apps, last year alone.
But, I digress.
Fresh from Google’s workshop, Android 8.0 Oreo is stable, feature-rich and functional as ever. Not only can you develop more efficiently, but you’ll get new ways to extend your app. The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps! Course
All you need is the right idea or that lucky bit of exposure — and your ‘big break’ might just be around the corner…
So join my Android 8.0 Oreo revolution today and here’s what you’ll get
- Learn all the new features to Android Oreo, like Adaptive Icons, Picture-in-Picture, Downloadable Fonts and Virtual Reality with Daydream.
- Dive into Augmented Reality with our ARCore section. Learn how to mix the physical and digital world through a user’s camera.
- Learn essential skills like Bluetooth, game development, and sending users notifications.
And that’s not all folks! You’ll also get my BONUS BUNDLE to support you through your learning journey…
Because I want you to have the vERY best start in your Android journey, I’ve put together a bonus bundle packed with everything you need to kick things off fully equipped and ready for action.
Normally, this entire bundle of extras, bonuses, and support would cost $$$$$$$$ for one year’s access.
However, if you sign up today, you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to the course materials, downloads and of course, important updates.
Is this course for you?
This is a one-size-fits-all course for beginners to experts. So, this course is for you if you are:
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and a drive to make and create awesome stuff
- A fledgling developer, with a glint in your eye and a passion for cutting-edge tech
- A confident coder, looking for the key to the secret club (app developers unite!)
- A pro app developer-heavyweight, with an itch to build your dream app
- An entrepreneur with big ideas
Benefits to you
- Freedom to work from anywhere (beach, coffee shop, airport – anywhere with Wi-Fi)
- Potential to work with forward-thinking companies (from cool start-ups to pioneering tech firms)
- Rocket-fuelled job opportunities and powered-up career prospects
- A sense of accomplishment as you build amazing things
- Make any Android app you like (your imagination is your only limit)
- Submit your apps to Google Play and potentially start selling within hours
Don’t wait another moment. The world is moving fast. And I know you’ve got ideas worth sharing.
Coding really can help you achieve your dreams.
So click the button to sign up today – completely risk-free.
And join me on this trailblazing adventure, today.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.
- Complete UiPath RPA Developer Course