Hi everyone, my name is Ivan Paskov and I welcome to my course Building a Web App with ASP.NET Core 1.0, MVC 6, Entity Framework Core, Bootstrap, and AngularJS. I am an author, speaker, and online course creator.
Writing a web application with ASP.NET just got a lot more interesting. Now that ASP.NET Core is released, it is time to learn this new, open-source framework from Microsoft.
In this course, we are going to build an entire web application, from soup to nuts. We’ll start with a completely blank slate and end up with a small, but fully functional web application.
Some of the major topics that we will cover include:
- Why ASP.NET Core is a better way to build web applications
- Creating web pages with ASP.NET MVC
- Building APIs with ASP.NET MVC
- Securing your pages and APIs with ASP.NET Identity
- Using AngularJS for client-side development.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to build your own applications with ASP.NET Core.
Before beginning the course you should be familiar with Visual Studio.
From here, you should feel comfortable diving into ASP.NET MVC with courses on:
- Bootstrap 3
- Angular 2
- Deploying Apps with Docker
I hope you’ll join me on this journey to learn web development with the Building a Web App with ASP.NET Core, MVC 6, EF Core, and Angular.
Who is the target audience?
- If you’re a web professional who wants to stay up to date with web development technologies, or you want to have your first contact with SPAs but don’t have time to read through extensive documentation, and you are someone who wants to jump straight into the action and learn AngularJS, then this video course is for you.
- Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx
Content From: http://www.udemy.com/building-a-web-app-with-angular/