Most courses for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate are delivered using 80%+ slides and bullet points and only 20% or less of practical exercises.
With our practical AWS Labs approach, you will learn how to architect and build solutions on Amazon Web Services and will have a strong experience-based skillset by the end of the course. You will be looking over my shoulder and building applications using guided AWS Practice Labs.
We start with the basics of setting up an account and use a process of repetition and incremental learning to build practical skills and theoretical knowledge.
We take you from opening your first AWS Free Tier account through to creating complex multi-tier architectures, always sticking to the SAA-C01 exam blueprint to ensure you’re learning practical skills and also preparing for your exam. Our method ensures that you retain knowledge as the repeated practice is the best way to learn and build your cloud skills.
How is this course different?
- You won’t just learn, you’ll do.
- We use a process of logical progression, building upon knowledge and skills in each section so you reuse and remember.
- It’s MUCH MORE FUN!! We all love to build rather than read slides, and the bonus is it’s the best way to learn too!!
By the end of this course:
- Will have no problem configuring Virtual Private Clouds, Subnets, and route tables and setting up best practice Security Group configurations.
- You will learn how to build repeatable and securely with AWS CloudFormation, or setting up a PaaS with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, configuring Amazon S3 bucket policies and sharing data between multiple AWS accounts.
- Will be competent using application integration services including AWS Step Functions, Amazon MQ, SNS, SWF, and SQS.
- You will be confident with designing architectures that are cost-effective, operationally efficient, secure, performant and resilient using AWS best practices.
- All this and much, much more!
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam or the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam. It is also useful for anyone who is interested in gaining hands-on experience with AWS through guided AWS Hands-On Labs and is, therefore, suitable if you’re doing other AWS Certifications (please understand the scope is tailored to the SAA-C01).
Who this course is for:
- Students of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam who need to gain practical experience with the platform
- Students of any AWS Certification who need practical experience of AWS
- Anyone who wants to learn AWS and gain hands-on experience
- Solutions Architects seeking and understanding of the AWS Cloud
- The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course Site
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Hands-on Labs Course
Download Now Content From: http://www.udemy.com/course/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-hands-on-labs/