This part 1 course on AutoCAD 2020 and Artificial Intelligence Tools conducted by “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and “Saranya Srinidhi” will let you understand what is AutoCAD 2020, history of AutoCAD, its usage, installation and of course – the various commands in the interface dashboard, etc.
We will also look at how to navigate through the AutoCAD working environment, sheet setup tools, draw tools, command tools in the dashboard. In the bonus lecture, we will cover Artificial Intelligence usage in AutoCAD 2020 and how to integrate AutoCAD with 2 or 3 various new-age tools in the technology space that can help you to capture and turn images into 3D drawing and models – for the first time in the world.
AutoCAD 2020: A snapshot
AutoCAD 2020 is computer-aided design (CAD) software that you as an engineer can rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables functionalities
- Customize the software with add-on apps and APIs
Why wait? Another incredible adventure awaits you. Enroll now and let’s start rolling.
Special Note: Access to AutoCAD 2020 software from Autodesk is a must to practice the lessons taught from the course.
If you are a student or an educator, you can get a free license of AutoCAD 2020 from the Autodesk official website and that secret is taught in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Working professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills and learn AutoCAD 2020 commands to speed up their design work faster
- Students who have no prior knowledge of AutoCAD who wish to start their learning journey
- Anyone who is interested to learn new AI technologies to integrate with AutoCAD 2020
- Facebook Marketing Course
AutoCAD 2020 and Artificial Intelligence Tools: Part 1 Course
Download Now Content From: http://www.udemy.com/course/autocad-2020-and-artificial-intelligence-tools-part-1/