By the end of the course, you’ll have edited a 3-minute promo video!
Footage and audio included! You can follow along and learn by gaining instant, hands-on experience by downloading our included footage and audio.
This course will teach you how to use the included b-roll footage and dialogue audio to effectively tell a story using Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
What makes your instructor qualified to teach you editing in Premiere Pro?
Alli Saunders has edited several hundred video projects for paying clients of his in her established video production company located in Toronto. She specializes in editing highly engaging corporate videos, promotional videos and lifestyle videos.
What is this Adobe Premiere Pro course all about?
This course will teach you how to:
- Effectively organize your footage, sequences, and assets
- Edit a promo video
- Many tools in Premiere Pro that will make your editing much easier
- Working with slow-motion clips, 4k clips and upside down clips
- Syncing guide audio and external audio
- Improving audio and finding awesome royalty-free music for your projects
- Correcting the color of your footage to make it come to life
- Adding visual effects to your edits
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
And lots more!
You’ll have a strong understanding of how to use Adobe Premiere Pro CC for fun and as a career!
Get started now with Adobe’s video editing program today to create engaging visual and audio stories!
Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Complete A Video Editing Project Course
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to become a professional video editor
- Who Anyone looking to make money from creating engaging videos
- Anyone who has a basic understanding of editing and is ready to take their editing skills to the next level to create professional video edits
- Blogging for a Living: Perfect Small Budget Project Course Site